FAQ about Garage Door & Opener Installation, Maintenance & Repair
1. Do you offer a warranty on your repairs?
5 year warranty on each spring replacement part.
1 year warranty on parts with all repairs (excluding spring replacement, which has a 5 year warranty on parts.)
6 month warranty on labor.
2. How can I prolong the lives of my new springs?
Spray your springs with a light lubrication spray 2-4 times a year.
3. How long will it take to get a new garage door?
It normally takes 3-4 days for us to schedule, deliver, and install an in-stock garage door. If you choose a door that is not in stock, the time period is approximately 10 - 14 days.
4. Is there anything I can easily do to prolong the life of my garage door?
At least 2 times per year do the following:
Visually check garage door for stress cracks, wobbly rollers, or loose cables.
Visually check the garage door opener to see if there is any slack in the chain or belt.
Lubrication of springs (see #2 above)
5. My garage door opener suddenly stopped working, is there a quick fix?
Unplug the opener, wait 30-60 seconds and plug back in. This will do an auto re-set on your opener's logic board and may fix you problem.
6. Why won't my garage door go down?
The first things to check are your garage door opener sensors. These photo eyes are probably misaligned.
7. Why won't my garage door go up?
If your door appears to be stuck down position, chances are on of your garage door springs have broken. Check your springs for a 2-3 inch gap in the coils. If this is seen, give us a call for spring replacement.
8. What method of payment do you accept?
We happily accept cash, check, Visa or Mastercard.